Elmwood Park Little League gave Jason the opportunity to THROW OUT THE FIRST PITCH on opening Day April 2011 & having Jason throw out the FIRST PITCH at a Jackals game in June 2011 while Justin catches it.
Elmwood Park Police Department Chief Ingrasselino and Deputy Chief Palmeri declared Jason & Justin Chief and Deputy Chief for the Day June 2011. The boys were treated like Kings, and they loved every minute of it (especially the motorcycles)!
CNN, Bio Reference, Tom Barillo of Barillo Landscape, The Yankee Organization, and Alfred Sanzari Enterprises Gave our family unforgettable memories…..Providing memory making days at Yankee games including the opportunity to witness Derek Jeter 3K hit.
Justin Richter Pinkney gave Jason & Justin the opportunity to spend Jason’s 5th birthday in the New York Yankee dugout. An unbelievable day for our whole family.
The Mulvihill family & Ladder 38 and Engine 88 FDNY invited our family to have lunch and spend the day in a Bronx, NY City Fire Department. We explored the department, lifted weights, played on the basketball court, had a fantastic meal cooked by amazing chefs, indulged in Arthur Avenues Italian Pastries, played whiffle ball, made great friends and even went out on a call. A day for the memory books
Elmwood Park Board of Education and Athletic Department made Jason & Justin Honorary Captains for a HS Football Game and Jr. Football games. The game was played against their long time rival Lodi HS .The two teams decided to come together to support the courage of two little football fans struggling to survive the fight for their life.
Both Elmwood Park & Lodi HS Football teams wore an X2 sticker on their Helmet for the 2011 season to honor Jason & Justin’s Battle with Hunter Syndrome. And The Elmwood Park Crusaders honored Jason and Justin in the 2012 season.
Sherriff Michael Saudino and the ENTIRE Bergen County Sherriff’s Department gave Jason and Justin the opportunity to become Sherriff and Under Sherriff of Bergen County. The boys marched in the Memorial Day Parade alongside the Sherriff in full dress uniform and spent the day at the Sworn in as honorary Sheriffs’ of Bergen County. The boys explored all the departments, even the 100 year old jail, ate donuts, got fingerprinted, and had a visit to ballistics (their favorite). (thank you Amy :})
A “Magical” 11 day trip to Walt Disney world was given to us by the Natalie, Donnie, Dominick, Anthony, and Allisa Filocomo along with Friends & Family of the Salvato/Filocomo Families, and the Marsh Family- Delores, Joe, and Mike.
Hackensack University Medical Center, Dr. Helio Pedro, Our Pediatric Specialists and Surgeons, and the Pediatric Day Accommodations Suite for their amazing care, compassion, and willingness to help us share our story.
THE BERGEN RECORD, NJN HEALTH NEWS, CNN NEWS CORP, and FOX NEWS, and THE COMMUNITY NEWS for helping bring awareness to MPS/Hunters syndrome and sharing our family’s story.
Mike & the Gang at Main Street Barber Shop in Saddle Brook, NJ are always keeping Jason & Justin looking so handsome.
Buddy Valestro and Carlos Bakery of Hoboken, NJ for making and delivering a one of a kind cake to support Jason and Justin at our Fundraising/Awareness gala. This cake was designed and decorated with EVERYTHING the boys love the most.
Carlos Bakery and The Cake Boss TLC show for our amazing tour, getting the opportunity to sing and share warm cupcakes with “MAMA Mary”, and for putting Jason on the episode “We Will Survive“. (Ironic )
A Special THANK YOU to all who WEAR PURPLE in Support and to help spread awareness on May 15th National MPS Awareness Day!
A Heartfelt THANK YOU to ALL who have mailed in or made on line donations.
The following people, businesses, and organizations have done AMAZINGLY generous things for Jason and Justin’s Journey X2, the Leider Family, and Let Them Be Little X2.
- Katelyn, Abigail, & Timmy Mastroberti of Wayne, NJ
- BWO Wrestling Organization
- Nursery Rhymes Pre School Saddle Brook, NJ
- The Cheer House Garfield, NJ
- Stand Up For A Cause Wayne Hills HS Wayne, NJ
- Beth Kurzer and The Edge Lifestyles Gym Oakland, NJ
- The Churchill Family of Midland Park, NJ
- Janelle & Jeremy Chmiel
- Mikeala Monaco
- Logan’s Let Them Be Little X2 Lemonade Stand
- Jessica Mulvihill
- EP Bombers Football And Cheerleaders of Elmwood Park, NJ
- EP Street (Hockey) of Elmwood Park, NJ
- Gerilyn Mancini & Second Contact
- Courtney Label & Mirror Lakes Elementary School Naples FL
- Bardi’s Bar and Grill Pequannock, NJ
- Serve the Servants band members
- Nick & Wendy Parrilli
- Joseph and Cheryl Marino FoundationCub Scouts Pack 8 Elmwood Park, NJ
- Magic Moments DJ company –The Cosentino family
- 194 Band
- Second Contact Band
- Katelyn Mastroberti, Mrs. Melissa Krassy, and Anthony Wayne Middle School Computer Classes 2012 Wayne, NJ
- Knights of Columbus Rochelle Park, NJ
- Glen Rock, NJ School District
- Mahwah, NJ Middle School
- St. Anne’s School , Fairlawn NJ
- Garfield, NJ School District
- Elmwood Park , NJ School District
- Elmwood Park, NJ Little League
- Not Only Cookie, Maryanne Nunno
- Windsor Learning center
- Pine Grove School Avon, CT
- Med Assets
- Bio Reference of Elmwood Park
- USB Compliance
- Emerson Health Care Center
- New Jersey Landscape Contractors Association
- Valdes Family of Toms River, NJ
- Bio Reference Lab Elmwood Park, NJ
- The Elmwood Park Seniors “In Between Club”
- The Saddle Brook Seniors
- Garden Street Grandmas
- The Knights of Columbus Rochelle Park, NJ
- St. Anthony Colombietes Butler NJ
- The Children’s Therapy Center Midland Park & Fair Lawn, NJ
- The Valley Hospital Fertility Clinic
- St. Mary’s Hospital Maternity Department
- St. Leo’s School Elmwood Park, NJ
- HIC Health Informatic Consulting
- Ringwood Little League
- Local Elks Lodges of Bergen and Passaic Counties
- Joseph Cortese
- Dr. Matthew Krieger DMD of Franklin Lakes NJ
- Anthony Wayne Middle School Computer Classes 2013 Wayne, NJ
- Cub/Boy Scouts Pack 8 Elmwood Park, NJ
- Saddle Brook Elementary Schools Read A Thon Crew Saddle Brook, NJ
- Master Mike and The Art of Self Defense Elmwood Park, NJ
- Saydie & Rod Black
- Steve Bayner
- Mary Raleigh Photography
- Mr. Cupcakes Clifton, NJ
- Sweet Somethings by Carol Staten Island, NY
- Lonnie Allgood NFL
- Reggie Brown NFL
- MC Joe Patterson
- The Venetian Catering & Special Events Garfield, NJ
- Ed and Ursala Carr
- Fordis School